Special accounts in social networks Facebook and Instagram have been created by the Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of RK (hereinafter – MLSPP RK) to explain the most actual issues on debt reduction of Kazakhstan citizens.
Taking into account the large number of appeals from citizens on reducing the debt burden, MLSPP RK created a special account-platforms for formation of a constructive dialogue with the population.
Citizens who have questions on this topic can get actual information on accounts "All about reducing the debt burden" in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/All-about-reducing-the debt-burden-103633851027565/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p/B2O33d9Ag_U/?igshid=1a5ciudmyf0wk).
As it was reported previously, citizens who expect to reduce the debt burden, can check their status as follows:
- on the official internet resource of the Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of RK (hereinafter – MLSPP RK) by link http://www.enbek.gov.kz/ru/node/363149, to do this, enter the IIN and send a request;
- with the help of the electronic service "Checking the status for participation in the program of debt reduction", located on the main page of the e-government portal, this will require an EDS;
- get consult in a call-center functioning at the Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of RK, by phone 111, 74-32-20, 75-01-79, 75-01-78;
- contact the public service center.
Since September 11, Kazakhstan citizens can get consult on the possibility of repayment of debts on loans and micro-loans at the expense of the state:
- in the departments of coordination of employment and social programs of regions, Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent;
- in "State social insurance fund"JSC and its branches;
- in the territorial departments of the Committee of labor, social protection and migration of regions, Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent.