You are here

The recipient appealed with the application for the termination of social payments in connection with the release to work. After the termination of payment decided to re-issue leave to care for a child. Does he have the right to re-appointment of payments

No, because the right to social payment has already been realized, and the fact of loss of income due to child care does not correspond to the period for which social payment is assigned 9 from the date of birth until the child reaches the age of one year).

In this case, if the recipient makes a full refund of the received amount of social payment, the second parent may apply for the appointment of social payment, who is entitled to social payment.

Темы ЧАВО: 
Changed on 14 December, 2018 - 18:56
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Targeted social assistance
Combating the worst forms of child labor
Information campaign «Safe work»
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Skills and jobs