You are here

I have two dependent children, our breadwinner died in 2017, recently learned that the allowance is paid, from what period I am entitled to allowances and where do I apply for allowances?

Loss of breadwinner allowances are granted from the date of the right to allowance, but not more than 12 months before the date of application for the assignment of allowances with all the necessary documents. For the assignment of allowances You need to contact the department of the State Corporation at the place of residence. 

Темы ЧАВО: 
Changed on 14 December, 2018 - 18:33
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Targeted social assistance
Combating the worst forms of child labor
Information campaign «Safe work»
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Skills and jobs