You are here

Where should pensioners go if they do not agree with the amount of pension payments?

Of course, citizens for clarification on the assignment of pension payments can apply to the regional centers in the territorial departments of the Committee of labor, social protection and migration, as well as in cities and districts in the department of the State Corporation "Government for citizens" at the place of permanent residence.

Темы ЧАВО: 
Changed on 14 December, 2018 - 18:01
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Targeted social assistance
Combating the worst forms of child labor
Information campaign «Safe work»
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Skills and jobs