You are here

Where can people turn to people with disabilities if their rights are violated?

The authorized body exercising state control in the field of social protection of persons with disabilities are the territorial departments of the Labor, Social Protection and Migration Committee.

If there are facts of infringement of the rights of persons with disabilities, they are entitled to apply to the authorized body at the place of residence.

In case of violation of labor rights, it is necessary to apply to the labor inspection of local executive bodies.

Темы ЧАВО: 
Changed on 14 December, 2018 - 16:58
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Targeted social assistance
Combating the worst forms of child labor
Information campaign «Safe work»
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Skills and jobs