The procedure for the provision of public services
The term of the state service:
1) when contacting the Center - from the date of registration of the package of documents by the Center - 7 (seven) working days;
from the date of delivery of the documents package to the akim of the rural district - 22 (twenty-two) working days;
2) the maximum allowable waiting time for delivery of a documents package at the Center, akim of a rural district is 30 minutes;
3) the maximum allowable service time at the Center, akim of the rural district is 30 minutes.
5. The form of public service: paper.
6. Result of the provision of public services: notification of the appointment (refusal to appoint) state targeted social assistance in the form approved by Order No. 320 of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 5, 2015 "On Approving the Rules for Assigning and Paying Government Targeted Social Assistance (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 11426) (hereinafter referred to as Order No. 320).
The form of providing the result of the provision of public services: paper.
7. The state service is provided free of charge to individuals (hereinafter referred to as the service recipient).
8. Work schedule:
1) The Center - from 8, 9 am to 6, 6.30 LW hours with a lunch break from 12.30 am, 1 LW to 2 LW, 2.30 LW hours according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) akim of the rural district - from Monday to Friday inclusive from 9.00 to 18.00, with a lunch break from 1 LW to 2 LW, except for weekends and holidays according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acceptance of the application and the issuance of the result of the provision of public services from 9.00 to 17.30 hours with a lunch break from 1 LW to 2.30 LW.
State service is rendered in turn, without an appointment and expedited service;
9. When applying for a state service, the service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) provides an application for the appointment of state targeted social assistance according to the form in accordance with Appendix 1 to this state service standard and the following documents:
to the Center, akim of the rural district:
1) an identity document (identity card (passport) of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, residence permit of an alien permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan, stateless person certificate, refugee certificate), and for oralmans - oralman certificate - for identification;
2) information on the availability of personal subsidiary farming in the form in accordance with Annex 2 to this Standard;
3) information about the bank account number in the authorized organization for the payment of targeted social assistance;
4) birth certificate (death) of the child (for all children) - on registrations made in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan before August 13, 2007;
5) a certificate of registration of the marriage’s conclusion (dissolution), in the event of a discrepancy between the applicant’s data and the data on the child’s birth certificate, regarding registrations made in the Republic of Kazakhstan before June 1, 2008;
6) certificate of the educational institution on the form in accordance with Appendix 4 to the Rules for the provision of state basic pension payments out of budget funds, as well as the appointment and implementation of pension payments, state social allowances for disability, on the occasion of loss of the breadwinner and by age, state special allowances from the authorized organization approved by order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 14, 2015 No. 223 (registered in the State Register No 11110), if dependents between the ages of eighteen and twenty-three years are full-time students in secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary education, higher education institutions, is requested from the educational institution once a year.
Able-bodied family members involved in active employment promotion measures include:
1) an application for registration as a job seeker according to the form in accordance with Appendix 2 to the state service registration standard for job seekers approved by this order;
2) a document confirming labor activity (if available);
3) a document on education, qualifications, special knowledge or vocational training (if available).
On behalf of a person who is under the age of sixteen, a written application in arbitrary form from one of the parents or his legal representatives about consent to work is also submitted.
Documents submitted by the applicant in the original for verification.
In case of absence of information from information systems from akim or the Center for access to information systems or inconsistency (absence) of information systems, the applicant shall, in addition to the documents specified in the first part of this paragraph, include:
1) a document confirming registration at a permanent place of residence (address certificate) for each family member;
2) certificate of birth (death) of the child (for all children) - on registrations made in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after August 13, 2007;
3) a certificate of registration of the marriage’s dissolution (annulment), in the event of a discrepancy between the applicant’s data and the data on the birth certificate of a child, regarding registrations made in the Republic of Kazakhstan after June 1, 2008;
4) a document confirming the establishment of guardianship or adoption - in the case of establishing guardianship or adoption;
5) certificate of determination of disability - in case of establishment of disability;
6) a document confirming the status of an individual entrepreneur.
When submitting the documents provided for in this paragraph, the service recipient is issued:
from the Center, akim of the rural district - a tear-off coupon of the application indicating the date of registration and date of receipt of the state service, the name and initials of the person who accepted the documents;
10. The Service Provider refuses to provide public services for the following reasons:
1) the establishment of the inaccuracy of the documents submitted by the service recipient to obtain the state service, and (or) data (information) contained in them;
2) inconsistency of the service recipient and (or) the submitted materials, data and information necessary for the provision of public services, the requirements established by the Rules for the appointment and payment of state targeted social assistance, approved by order №. 320.
In cases when a service recipient provides an incomplete package of documents according to the list provided for in paragraph 9 of this state service standard, and (or) expired documents, an employee of the Center and akim of a rural district shall be issued a receipt refusing to accept an application for an appointment in accordance with Appendix 4 of the Rules of Assignment and payments of state targeted social assistance, approved by order № 320.