Competition to fill the vacant position of a specialist in NSQ - professional standards in the Project Management Unit "Development of work skills and stimulating jobs"
The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of the project "Development of Labor Skills and Stimulation of Workplaces" (Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 5, 2016 "On Ratification of the Loan Agreement (Project on Development of Labor Skills and Jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ") announces a competition for filling the vacant position of a specialist in NSQ - professional standards of the Project Management Group.
1. Higher (and / or postgraduate) professional education, the advantage is - the presence of a master's degree, PhD, candidate or doctor of science;
2. At least 5 (five) years of experience in the administrative and management sector; Advantage is - experience in the World Bank projects and knowledge of the World Bank's project management procedures;
3. At least 2 (two) years of experience in the sector of the National System of Qualifications, the advantage is the knowledge of international experience in the development of professional standards;
4. Computer skills at the user level (MS Office, Internet Explorer);
5. Good organizational and managerial skills, effective business communication skills and correspondence, organizational and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and focus on solving problems;
6. Fluency in spoken and written English is desirable.
The selection of individual consultants will take place in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines for the selection and hiring of consultants by the World Bank borrowers for IBRD loans and IDA loans and grants from January 2011 (as revised from July 2014).
All those wishing to participate in the contest and the relevant qualification requirements, we are kindly requested to submit a CV in Russian and English languages and information demonstrating the qualification in the selected assignment to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with mandatory indication of the position in the subject letters.