In addition to the 111 call-center and public service centers, Kazakhstan citizens will be able to get consult on debt reduction in a number of organizations since September 11.
It is known that today the citizens counting on debt reduction can check the status as follows:
- on the official internet resource of the Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of RK (hereinafter – MLSPP RK) by link http://www.enbek.gov.kz/ru/node/363149, to do this, enter the IIN and send a request;
- with the help of the electronic service "Checking the status for participation in the program of debt reduction", located on the main page of the e-government portal, this will require an EDS;
- get consult in a call-center functioning at the Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of RK, by phone 111, 74-32-20, 75-01-79, 75-01-78;
- contact the public service center.
Since September 11, Kazakhstan citizens can get consult on the possibility of repayment of debts on loans and micro-loans at the expense of the state:
- in the departments of coordination of employment and social programs of regions, Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent;
- in "State social insurance fund"JSC and its branches;
- in the territorial departments of the Committee of labor, social protection and migration of regions, Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent.
We remind you that, in accordance with the Decree of the President of Kazakhstan dated June 26, 2019 for citizens of 5 categories: large families; families with disabled children, disabled since childhood over 18 years; families who have lost their only breadwinner; recipients of addressed social assistance; children-orphans.
Debt repayment for these categories of citizens does not depend on their financial income.
Conditions for reducing the debt burden:
- exclusively unsecured consumer loans (loans taken on security or for business development are not considered);
- the state will repay the principal debt and accrued interest on it in the total amount of up to 300 thousand tenge (those who have a loan size exceeding 300 thousand tenge will be repaid part of their debt in the amount of 300 thousand tenge);
- total debt should not exceed 3 million tenge as of June 1 this year;
- the loan must be issued in a bank or a microfinancial organization (loans transferred to collection companies are not repayable).
The formation of lists of citizens of the above categories was carried out on the basis of data from information systems of central state bodies (a total of 2,289 million unique people). The lists were transferred to the National bank of RK and the State credit bureau. The National bank of RK, for its part, excluded from the list those who have: no unsecured consumer credit, total debt of more than 3 million tenge, loans were transferred to collection organizations. In the end, we got a list of 506 941 of the debtor to which the repayment of debt on 630 633 loans and micro-loans is implementing.