In accordance with subparagraph 35) of article 16 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a draft order of the Minister of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On amendments to the order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 8, 2015 № 943 "On approval of the rules for the issuance of special clothing and other means of individual protection to employees of organizations of various economic activities" (hereinafter-the draft Order) has been developed.
The purpose of adoption of this order is providing with norms of issue of special clothes and other means of individual protection of employees of the organizations, for the following types of economic activity:
1) employed in the operation of the subway, specific professions construction of subways, tunnels and other underground facilities for special purposes;
2) employed in metalworking industries;
3) employed in chemical production;
4) employed in the main technical specialties in the production of porcelain and ceramic products;
5) employed at seaports, inland water transport (river fleet) and hydraulic structures:
6) employed in the organizations of light, food industry, trade and public catering.