The Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in terms of the project "Development of labor skills and stimulating workplaces," (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 5, 2016 "On ratification of Agreement on loan (Project on the development of skills and stimulating workplaces) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a competition for replacement of the vacant position - specialist in monitoring, evaluation and public relations in the Management Group of the project.
1) higher (and / or postgraduate) professional education, the advantage is - the presence of a master's degree, PhD, candidate or doctor of sciences;
2) at least 5 (five) years of experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation; the advantage is - experience in World Bank projects and knowledge of World Bank project management procedures, knowledge and experience in programmes aimed at developing information and explanatory campaigns (including experience in hiring relevant firms for conducting initial analysis), knowledge of the feedback and problem resolution mechanism (work experience in citizen engagement, information and explanatory campaigns (including experience in hiring relevant firms for conducting initial analysis), knowledge of the feedback and problem resolution mechanism (experience in citizen engagement, especially vulnerable groups of population) and the development of reward programs (monetary and non-monetary types to encourage groups and individual citizens to achievements);
3) computer skills at the user level (MS Office, Internet Explorer);
4) good organizational and managerial skills, effective business communication and correspondence skills, organizational and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and focus on solving problems;
5) fluency in spoken and written English is desirable.
Everyone who wants to participate in the competition and meets the qualification requirements, please submit your CV in Russian and English and information demonstrating the qualification in the selected task by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in time until September 20, 2019 , with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phones: +7 (7172) 64-27-46.