The Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in terms of the project "Development of labor skills and stimulating workplaces," (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 5, 2016 "On ratification of Agreement on loan (Project on the development of skills and stimulating workplaces) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a competition for replacement of the vacant position - specialist in the National qualifications system (NQS)– on professional standards in the Management Group of the project.
1. higher (and / or postgraduate) professional education, the presence of a master's degree is mandatory; the advantage is the degree of candidate or doctor of sciences;
2. at least 5 (five) years of experience in the administrative and management sector, the advantage is experience in World Bank projects and knowledge of World Bank project management procedures;
3. experience in the NQS sector in the development of educational programs is desirable; the advantage is - knowledge of international experience in the field of vocational education;
4. computer skills at the user level (MS Office, Internet Explorer);
5. good organizational and managerial skills, effective business communication and correspondence skills, organizational and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and focus on solving problems;
6. fluency in spoken and written English.
Everyone who wants to participate in the competition and meets the qualification requirements, please submit your CV in Russian and English and information demonstrating the qualification in the selected task by e-mail address: email@example.com in time until September 20, 2019 , with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phone: +7 (7172) 64-27-46.