1) a statement in the form according to Appendix 2 to the Rules;
2) the track record of a candidate for an administrative public position of corpus “B” with a color photo 3x4 in size, in accordance with Appendix 3 to the Rules;
3) copies of documents on education and applications to them, notarized attested;
Copies of documents on education received by citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in foreign educational organizations are accompanied by copies of certificates of recognition or nostrification of these education documents issued by an authorized body in the field of education, with the exception of educational documents issued by foreign institutions of higher education, research centers and laboratories citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan - holders of the Bolashak international scholarship, as well as those subject to an international treaty (with announcement of mutual recognition and equivalence.
A copy of certificates of education issued to holders of the Bolashak international scholarship is attached with a copy of the certificate of completion of studies on the Bolashak international scholarship of the President, issued by the Center for International Programs joint stock company.
Copies of documents on education that are subject to an international agreement (agreement) on mutual recognition and equivalence are attached copies of certificates of recognition of these documents on education issued by the authorized body in the field of education;
4) a copy of the document confirming labor activity, notarized or certified by the personnel department from the place of work;
5) a medical certificate of health (medical professional advisory opinion) in the form number 086 / y, in accordance with the forms of primary medical documentation of health organizations, approved by order of the. Minister of Health, dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Acts No. 6697), issued no more than six months before the day of submission of documents (or a notarized copy);
6) copy of an identity document of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) a certificate of passing a test of knowledge of the law with the results not lower than the threshold values valid at the time of filing (hereinafter - the certificate) (or a notarized copy of the certificate);
8) a conclusion on passing an assessment of personal qualities in an authorized body, valid at the time of submission of documents for participation in the competition (or a notarized copy of the conclusion);
9) a certificate from a psycho-neurological organization in accordance with the state service standard "Issuance of a certificate from a psycho-neurological organization", approved by order No. 272 of the Minister of Health and Social Development dated April 27, 2015 No. 272 no more than one year before the day of submission of documents (or a notarized copy);
10) a certificate from a drug abuse organization on the form, according to the standard of the state service "Issuing a certificate from a drug treatment organization", approved by order No. 272 of the Minister of Health and Social Development dated April 27, 2015 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 11304), issued no more than one year before the day of submission of documents (or a notarized copy).