1. The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as the Customer), within the framework of the Project "Development of Work Skills and Stimulation of Workplaces" (hereinafter referred to as the Project) invites you to submit a quotation for the organization of the IPMA training Project Management for the 2018 Project .
2. Please submit a quotation that meets the requirements of the technical specification and is drawn up in accordance with the attached form. The total cost of the proposal should include all taxes and payments provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. A firm offering the lowest estimated cost for its services will be invited to negotiate a contract.
3. Your price offers must be valid for a period of 45 days from the final date of receipt of the offer.
4. The customer reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, as well as to stop the selection process and refuse all offers at any time prior to awarding the contract, without bearing any responsibility to the Participants.
5. The price proposal must be signed by an authorized manager on a letterhead with a seal and sent to the e-mail address of the Procurement Division: email@example.com, Project Management Unit "Development of Work Skills and Stimulation of Workplaces" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the deadline is not later than June 11, 2018.
6. The customer reserves the right to clarify / change the training organization during the implementation. Increase or decrease the number of participants without changing the cost per unit. Payment will be made upon the provision of services.
7. We ask you to confirm receipt of this request, and also to inform us whether you will submit a quotation upon request.